Hi, my name is with Central Florida Investment Group. We are a family-owned business here in Orlando. We’ve been in business since 2003, and during that time we’ve been able to help hundreds of homeowners out of otherwise sticky situations. We’ve helped people in foreclosure and pre-foreclosure. We’ve helped people with inherited homes that they didn’t want. We’ve helped people with homes that they were underwater on and just didn’t even have enough equity in there to pay a realtor the commission, so no realtor would list a home for them. So we’ve covered all ends of the spectrum.
What makes us different from your average “I buy houses” type business…
Now, one of the things that make us different from your average, “I buy houses” type business is we don’t just give you a flat low-ball offer on your house. “This is it, take it or leave it”. There are a lot of businesses out there that do that. We try to tailor an offer to your particular situation. And what I mean by that is … I’ll give you an example:
You may have inherited a home that needs a lot of work. Maybe it’s free and clear. You’ve got a lot of equity in it.
- Okay, well, we can give you a quick cash offer if that’s what you want. And we can have cash in your hand in as little as seven days.
- Or the opposite end of the spectrum is what we call our terms offer. A terms offer just means that we agree on the price now, and we will pay you a monthly fee while we fix this property up, get a buyer in it, someone that goes through our program, we’ll talk about that on another video, but during this time we’ll handle everything. So it becomes just passive income for you, until let’s say two years from now when we cash you out in full.
So over here on one side, you’ve got quick cash, but not necessarily what we would call market value, but it’s quick cash. And it’s what the house will carry at this time. And on this side, you have full market value in trade for a little bit of time.
And then we have something here in the middle. So depending on where you are and your money needs right now … I mean, most people of course think, “Well, I need the money right now,” but if you don’t and you want to go on this end of the spectrum a little bit, then we can put quite a bit more money in your pocket, on average $25,000 more seems to be the average here in Orlando.
- Now, we can also do something in the middle. It’s a sliding scale. So if you need a little cash, but you don’t need all the equity out of the house, say you’re buying another house. You just need money for a down payment. Perfect. We can write something up like that as well.
So that’s one of the things that make us different and sets us apart is we’re going to give you a choice, and we’re going to tailor it to your particular situation.
So worst case scenario is you spend an hour talking to us over the phone and you’ll learn a little bit.
- You’ll definitely learn what the true value of the home is.
- You’ll learn exactly what the rehab costs are for the home.
- And you’ll learn what full market value is on it and
- multiple ways that the deal can actually be structured to fit your life and your situation.
So either way, with us it’s all about solving your problem, about giving you solutions. And the money is nice, but helping someone, that’s way more important than the money. The money always comes. So it’s not really all about the money for us. It’s a way better feeling to know that you helped another family. And that’s what we’re all about.
So give us a call or fill out the form on the web page, and we’ll call you within 24 hours, usually the same day. And we’ll talk. We’ll look at your situation, sit down, and give you some advice. And you can take it or leave it, but what do you have to lose? So give us a call. We’ll talk soon. Bye-bye.